Since The Tool Has A Flexible Fit, It Perfectly Holds Your Wrapping Paper In Place While In Storage So That It Won't Unravel.
Plus, No Need For Rubber Bands Anymore.
How To Use It:
1. Slide Wrapping Paper Cutter over the wrapping paper. Remember the device is flexible so it can be used on any size roll of paper.
2. Pull a sheet of paper through the larger slot in the device.
3. Once the sheet of paper is the desired length, slide Wrapping Paper Cutter to the end of the roll allowing the paper to drop into the slot where the blade is embedded.
4. Gently push Wrapping Paper Cutter forward to cleanly cut the paper.
5. Once the slice is complete, simply bring Wrapping Paper Cutter back to the center of the wrapping paper. It doubles as an organizer! Your paper will not roll away or become unorganized.